Boyd_Construction

St. Petersburg, Florida

Site Area_
Built Area_
Completion_2018

Initially built in 1956 as a warehouse and converted over the years from an industrial shop to a furniture storage facility, among several other establishments, the building now serves as an office and workshop for a local construction company.

The structure was repurposed to create a simple and clean, open-concept office setting to foster a collaborative environment. It was important to utilize the structure’s existing features such as the open roof joists, polished concrete floor, steel columns, and exposed block walls to preserve the original character of the building. The program was organized around a centralized 21-foot concrete and wood island that serves as storage for blue prints and the central meeting space for its employees and clients.

“Testimony Here” - Name

Project_Details

The structure was repurposed to create a simple and clean, open-concept office setting to foster a collaborative environment. It was important to utilize the structure’s existing features such as the open roof joists, polished concrete floor, steel columns, and exposed block walls to preserve the original character of the building. The program was organized around a centralized 21-foot concrete and wood island that serves as storage for blue prints and the central meeting space for its employees and clients.

  • Entrance Lobby
  • War Room
  • Communal Work Area
  • Private Office Conference Room
  • Kitchen
  • Mechanical Room
  • Restroom
  • Shower Room
  • Telephone Room
  • Workshop
  • Front Patio